Tax and legal advisory
BDO's Tax and legal department today is:
- an individual approach to solving any issues of clients;
- a team of highly skilled professionals;
- unique techniques and standards of independent tax and legal review (due diligence) taking into account the industry and the organizational structure of a business;
- tax and legal services provision in all regions of Belarus and abroad.
Performing its activity BDO in Belarus has an instant access to the network resources around the world as well as maximum flexibility and responsiveness thanks to understanding of the specifics of doing business in Belarus on the basis of its own fifteen-year experience.
International tax planning:
- advisory on business establishment involving foreign jurisdictions;
- advisory for foreign investors;
- structuring of transboundary transactions;
- advisory on avoidance of double taxation treaties application.
- advisory on tax legislation application;
- customs advisory;
- advisory on discharge of taxes and duties, use of tax benefits;
- transactions structuring.
Tax due diligence
Services in corporate law:
- legal support in incorporation, restructuring and winding up of legal entities;
- legal support in investment projects;
- legal support in M&A deals, including pre-investment research, due diligence, development, agreement and verification of compliance with the terms of a transaction;
- legal support in economic activity;
Services in economic and currency law:
- advisory on issues relating currency control;
- advisory on issues relating economic responsibility;
- support in foreign economic activity;
- advisory on issues relating pricing.
Services in banking:
- due diligence of bank activities;
- legal opinions for banks;
- advisory on issues relating bank activity.
Services in labour law:
- advisory on issues relating acceptation for employment and employee layoff;
- advisory on issues relating calling employees to disciplinary and material account;
- analysis and review of personnel documentation for compliance with labour legislation with issuing recommendations for eliminating the existing violations;
- preparation of missing labour documentation and correction of improperly completed labour documentation;
- organization of personnel records including the development of primary documents.
- debt collection;
- development of claims, lawsuits;
Advisory on the various branches of law